Hot off the press and with features to die for, the Lenovo K4 Note is now available at Amazon, which gives them a one-up on their biggest competition, Flipkart. The release of this new phone couldn’t come soon enough for some consumers, and the Lenovo K3 Note’s successor has received high praise from the tech industry. The designers have been hush-hush about the phone’s specs up until now, but we were able to squeeze a bit of information out of them as to what we can expect from the Lenovo K4 Note.
- Improved Processor – If you thought the K3 was stellar, just wait until you try out the Lenovo K4 Note. At 3 GB RAM, it has 150% times the processing speed of the previous version, and boy is it fast! The processor itself is a 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor that boasts 4G network capabilities and runs on Android v5.1 with Native VipeR Support.
- More Storage – Lenovo is doubling the amount of storage and ramping it up to 32 GB instead of 16 GB. Battery power is also expected to improve, as the screen size of the Lenovo K3 Note (as well as other 14-centimeter screens) tends to drain the battery fairly quickly. External storage can hold up to 128 GB, which is not as much as other models, but it’s still a sizeable amount.
- Tougher Screen – The Lenovo K4 Note may have the same screen size as the K3, but it’s seen a lot of improvement. Unlike the K3, which failed to provide Gorilla screen protection and merely included a screen guard, the K4 will come with built-in screen protection. The screen resolution is 1920×1080 for ultimate clarity and the best media experience Lenovo can offer.
- Noise Cancellation – Where previous models had only included 2-MIC noise cancellation, the Lenovo K4 Note has a Triple MIC Advanced Noise Cancellation System for total privacy when making calls. Noises other than your voice are virtually undetectable to your listener unless held directly against the phone, making the K4 the most privatized mobile phone yet.
- Added Security – The K4’s security measures have been boosted with the integration of a Fingerprint Reader, complete with Fingerprint Gestures such as Recent Apps and Take Photo that allow you to drag in a particular direction to activate one of the phone’s operations. These shortcuts give rise to increased interest in other advancements the Lenovo K4 Note will have.
Other prime features that have been confirmed by Lenovo include:
- 13 megapixel rear-facing camera/5 megapixel front-facing camera
- Dual LED Flash to reduce excessive picture brightness and balance saturation
- Dolby Atmos Surround Sound with Dual Stereo Speaker
- 4G, 3G and 2G network capabilities